Hi Katherine, I just subscribed to your comics. I love them all. I espically loved the debut of Chrissy. I'm her mom. I read all your comics and loved every one of them. Why aren't you published yet? Your cartoon strip is better than the Cathy strip I used to read. Do more on Chrissy, she has such a life. Can't wait to see more. I'll tell everyone I know. Keep up the great work, and keep them coming. Oh, my pic is not of me. I couldn't find one. Angel57
your comment has filled me with imense pride, thank you!! your daughter chrissy happens to be one of the most amazing girls i have ever met, and i assure you everytime we hang out funny insane things always seem to happen, i have a feeling she will be a recurring element in my daily comics...after all she is my biggest inspiration, what a pleasant surprise to meet you online, i have heard endless great things about you! xo kat
you made me skinny! yehhhh
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect pertrail of me.
you captured my girlish personality.
i just love it ..and you
haha sorry it took so long to post
ReplyDeleteHi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed to your comics.
I love them all.
I espically loved the debut of Chrissy.
I'm her mom. I read all your comics and loved every one of them.
Why aren't you published yet?
Your cartoon strip is better than the Cathy strip I used to read.
Do more on Chrissy, she has such a life.
Can't wait to see more.
I'll tell everyone I know.
Keep up the great work, and keep them coming.
Oh, my pic is not of me. I couldn't find one.
Angel57
your comment has filled me with imense pride, thank you!!
ReplyDeleteyour daughter chrissy happens to be one of the most amazing girls i have ever met, and i assure you everytime we hang out funny insane things always seem to happen, i have a feeling she will be a recurring element in my daily comics...after all she is my biggest inspiration,
what a pleasant surprise to meet you online, i have heard endless great things about you!
xo
kat