Yeah, you're back! Your style actually looks a little different from a few months ago; are you using different materials or something? Anyways, great comic and I can't wait to see more.
A few quick questions: (1) Did you finish your classes or have you not started yet? I can't remember. (2) How often will you be updating? (3) Are you just updating here? I checked your other site and there's no change and I want to have the right link to your stuff on my site.
you are the sweetest guy ever btw!!! and 1) i finished the class! and now im full time !! :/ and 2) every day and 3) i killed the other site with my blondeness
and! 4) i finally get to check your site every day again!! do you know how much i missed my updates!! it will take forever to catch up! you are attaining a flawlessness in your execution and its been exciting watching it flourish
Yeah, you're back! Your style actually looks a little different from a few months ago; are you using different materials or something? Anyways, great comic and I can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteA few quick questions: (1) Did you finish your classes or have you not started yet? I can't remember. (2) How often will you be updating? (3) Are you just updating here? I checked your other site and there's no change and I want to have the right link to your stuff on my site.
Thanks! Talk to you later.
you are the sweetest guy ever btw!!! and 1) i finished the class! and now im full time !! :/ and 2) every day and 3) i killed the other site with my blondeness
ReplyDeleteand! 4) i finally get to check your site every day again!! do you know how much i missed my updates!! it will take forever to catch up! you are attaining a flawlessness in your execution and its been exciting watching it flourish
thanks for your coment!
kat